Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 12 mins
Yummmmm! That is all I can say!
Make and share this Lucky's Fried Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- 1. Mix all ingredients together.
- 2. Rinse chicken and pat dry.
- 3. Dust each peice of chicken heavily with seasoned flour mixture.
- 4. Let floured chicken parts sit on a rack for approximately 15 to 20 minutes to allow coating to adhere.
- 5. Begin to fry chicken, being sure not to crowd the fryer at 315 degrees for 12 minutes, flipping at six minutes.