Recipe by grandma2969
we do this on special occasions..the winner of the nut wins a prize...it is always a hit..
- 1 cup flour
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 3⁄4 cup pecans, chopped toasted
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 dash salt
- 1 almonds
Directions See How It's Made
- combine filling ingredients.for tart shells.
- combine all tart shell ingredients till blended.shape dough into 24 small balls.
- Place in ungreased miniature muffin tins -- shape to fit.
- pour filling into each one.
- place 1 whole almond in one tassie.
- whoeever gets that one gets a special prize or wins good fortune.