- 1 quart vanilla yogurt
- 1 medium banana
- 2 tablespoons natural-style peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
Directions See How It's Made
- Puree the banana in a food processor. Add the peanut butter and honey and continue processing until smooth.
- Add the yogurt and process just long enough to blend all ingredients together.
- Place 18 small paper cups in a baking pan (one 9x13 or two 8x8 pans will work). Fill paper cups to about 2/3's full. Use an ice cream scoop or measuring cup to make the job easier.
- Freeze until solid. Transfer the frozen treats to ziplock freezer bags for storing in your freezer.