Recipe by NorthwestGal
My mom used to make these on St. Patrick's Day. We sometimes blended them (which, when blended, they look like a milkshake). We usually had these as a treat every St. Patrick's Day, instead of the usual root beer float.
- 2 scoops lime sherbet
- 8 -12 ounces carbonated lemon-lime beverage
- 2 drops green food coloring
Directions See How It's Made
- Add 1 to 2 drops green food coloring into a tall mug or parfait glass.
- Add the scoops of sherbet.
- Slowly pour about soda over the sherbet until it almost reaches the top. Leave a little room at the top of the glass for the froth of the sherbet as it begins rise to the top.