These rolls are delicious any day but, perfectly Lucky for St. Patrick's Day. Video Instructions: http://www.rhodesbread.com/recipes/view/2391
- Using one roll, cut off a small piece of dough for the stem and press the rest of the roll into a 4-inch circle.
- Make 3 leaves by cutting the circle almost all the way through, into thirds like a pizza, leaving the pieces attached in the center.
- Clip each leaf at the top to make a dip in the top of the leaf.
- Combine zest and sugar in a bowl,.
- Dip the cut and clipped circle, carefully in the melted butter and then into the sugar mixture.
- Place on a sprayed baking sheet, separating the leaves so they don't touch.
- Roll the cut off piece into a stem and dip it in butter and sugar mixture and place under the center of the shamrock.
- Repeat process with remaining rolls.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let rise about 45 minutes.
- Bake at 350°F 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with green frosting dip if desired.
- To make green frosting dip, combine all ingredients except milk and mix well.
- Add milk to make the right consistency for dipping.