Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
Entered for safe-keeping, this creamy-textured mint-chocolate martini from 3/17/14 Woman's World magazine is for adults only.
- ice (for martini shaker)
- 2 ounces vodka
- 2 ounces chocolate liqueur or 2 ounces white chocolate liqueur
- 1 1⁄2 ounces green creme de menthe
- 1 ounce light cream or 1 ounce half-and-half
- chocolate shavings (for decorating glass's rim) or cocoa powder (for decorating glass's rim)
- Chill martini shaker and martini glasses. When time to serve, fill shaker with ice. Coat rims of glasses with either chocolate shavings or cocoa powder.
- Add vodka, liqueurs and cream to shaker.
- Shake, then strain into 2 chilled martini glasses.