Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A tangy drink for the whole family!
- 1 quart lime sherbet, softened
- 1⁄2 cup frozen limeade concentrate
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 (12 ounce) cans carbonated lemon-lime beverage, chilled
- 1 -2 cup crushed ice
- In a mixing bowl, blend sherbet, limeade and sugar. Stir in soda and ice.
- Pour into glasses. Garnish if desired.
This was super yummy and the kids LOVED it!
I made it for St. Patty's Day and everyone loved it! I used the blender because it made more sense to me and it worked wonderful. It was a full blender so I couldn't add the ice. I just poured the mixture over the crushed ice like it said. I will make this next St. Patty's day for a special treat.
We had a green themed St. Patrick's Day party and chose 2 green punches to experiment with - my friends are so patient!! We tried this one and Frosty Lime Punch 71402 and this was the definite winner. It could be due to the fact it was on the sweet side but most everyone preferred this punch for 2nds. The colour was a little pale - I might add a bit of green colouring and cut back a little on the sugar next time. All in all - excellent!