Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
A twist on the Rice Krispie treat...with my all time favorite "kid" cereal!
Make and share this Lucky Charms Treats recipe from Food.com.
- 3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons margarine
- 25 large marshmallows or 2 1⁄2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 5 cups Lucky Charms cereal
- Grease 9x9x2-inch pan.
- Melt margarine and marshmallows until smooth, either over medium heat in a saucepan or in the microwave.
- Stir in Lucky Charms until well coated. Press into pan with buttered hands.
- Cut into squares when cool.
I give it a five! We did these for the kid's treats at our St. Patrick's Day Party (as opposed to the Guinness Cupcakes with Bailey's Frosting - OMG, look that recipe up!) and they were a hit. Fun and delicious!
I make these too but I do mine in the microwave. Very easy and tasty...good way to help get rid of my cereal stash...lol!