Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A southwest favorite, with a secret 'punch'! Serves a LARGE crowd, but you can cut it down for your own needs.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 3 cups mayonnaise or 3 cups Miracle Whip
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard, any
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 teaspoon garlic, more if you like it
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon table salt
- 10 drops hot sauce
- 2 ounces Jack Daniels Whiskey
- 8 ounces blue cheese
- Warm cream cheese to soften.
- Blend cheese with sour cream and mayonnaise.
- Add all other ingredients except blue cheese, and blend well.
- Crumble blue cheese and fold into mixture.
- Stores well in the refrigerator!
This was very good. I did cut the recipe in half as I was serving additional snacks, and the dish was scraped clean! Will definitely make this again, thanks for posting!