Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Savory chicken spread perfect with a sturdy cracker or even as a filling for tea sandwiches. My co-worker Lucinda is famous at the children's hospital where we work for bringing this to potluck meals and work parties.
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons washington's golden seasoning (2 packets)
- 2 teaspoons onion powder, California style
- 1 (10 ounce) can chicken breasts, drained
- Mix all ingredients with a hand mixer until smooth.
- Place in serving dish and refrigerated for at least 2 hours to allow flavors to blend.