Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Recipe taken from "Adventures of an Italian Food Lover"
Make and share this Lucia's Walnut Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat the oven at 350°F.
- Line an 8 inch spring form pan with parchment paper.
- Put 3 egg whites and 1/3 cup of sugar in a pot and stir on low heat with a wooden spoon until the preparation looks like white-slush melted marshmallows.
- Beat the 3 other egg whites firm with a pinch of salt.
- Combine the cooked egg whites with the nuts and fold the firm white eggs inches.
- Divide between the molds and sprinkle with 2 Tbsp sugar.
- Cook for 55 to 60 min for a large cake, 35 min for the small ones (check that they are cooked by inserting the blade of a knife in; it should come out dry).
- Take out and let cool.