- 3⁄4 lb Italian sausage
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 medium chopped onion
- 1⁄4 lb sliced mushrooms
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 3⁄4 cup dry white wine
- 4 cups herb-seasoned stuffing cubes (I use Pepperidge Farms)
- olive oil, to saute onion
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare stuffing as indicated, but replace water with wine.
- Saute onions, celery and mushrooms.
- In seperate pan, cook sausage thoroughly and remove grease. You can substitute salami for sausage if you like and also provolone for mozzarella, or both!
- Add ingriedients and mix well.
- Enough for 14lb. bird.