Luby's Mississippi Mud Cake
- Heat oven to 350°F Grease and flour 13x9” baking pan.
- For cake, in large bowl, beat together butter, sugar, and cocoa until smooth and creamy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add flour, pecans, and vanilla. Mix just until blended. Pour into pan.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool on wire cooling rack.
- For icing, combine butter, sugar, marshmallows, cocoa, and milk in medium saucepan. Cook over medium-low heat just until marshmallows are melted, stirring frequently. Drizzle over cake.
- Sprinkle with pecans and cool completely. Garnish with whipped cream and cherries.