Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Luby’s Clear French Dressing (also posted on Zaar) makes this beautiful salad something special. Perfect for family meals, it’s fancy enough for times when company’s coming, as well. This came from their 50th Anniversary cookbook.
- 2 cups small broccoli florets
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded green cabbage (about 1/4 lb)
- 1⁄2 cup cubed yellow squash
- 1⁄2 cup cubed zucchini
- 1⁄2 cup diagonally sliced celery
- 1⁄2 cup shredded carrot
- 1⁄2 cup green bell pepper, cut in short, thin strips
- 1⁄4 cup slivered red onion
- 1 cup luby's clear French dressing
- In large bowl, combine vegetables.
- Pour dressing over vegetables and toss lightly to coat evenly.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours.