Recipe by ~Bliss~
I got these from Luby's 50th Anniversary cookbook. Filled with raisins, pecans, and miniature marshmallows which melt during baking, these buttery-sweet cinnamon rolls are longtime favorites of our guests.
- 28.34 g active dry yeast
- 314.66 ml warm water (110 F.)
- 3 extra-large eggs
- 59.14 ml butter, plus
- 7.39 ml butter, melted
- 118.29 ml granulated sugar
- 78.07 ml nonfat dry milk powder
- 2.46 ml salt
- 1182.95 ml all-purpose flour
- vegetable oil
- 59.14 ml butter or 59.14 ml margarine, melted
- 78.07 ml granulated sugar
- 14.79 ml ground cinnamon
- 118.29 ml raisins
- 118.29 ml pecan pieces
- 118.29 ml miniature marshmallow
- 453.59 g powdered sugar
- 78.07 ml evaporated milk
- 29.58 ml butter
- 7.39 ml melted butter
- 2.46 ml vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- For rolls, in large mixing bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water.
- Add eggs and butter.
- Using dough hook of electric mixer, beat on medium speed until well blended.
- Add sugar, dry milk, and salt. Mix well.
- Add flour, 1 cup at a time, mixing until dough begins to pull away from side of bowl.
- Lightly grease top of dough with oil.
- Cover loosely and let rise in warm place 1 hour or until doubled in size.
- Lightly grease baking sheet.
- Punch dough down.
- Roll out on lightly floured surface to form 10 ½ x 8” rectangle.
- For filling, spread butter over dough.
- Mix sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle evenly over butter.
- Sprinkle with raisins, pecans, and marshmallows.
- Roll up tightly starting at long edge. Pinch dough to seal seam.
- Cut into 1 ½” pieces.
- Place cut sides up on baking sheet.
- Let rise in warm place for 1 hour.
- Heat oven to 350°F
- Bake 20-22 minutes or until golden brown.
- For icing, whisk together all ingredients until smooth and creamy.
- Spread over rolls.