Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
A sweet taste treat from the famous cafeteria. Chilling time not included in preparation time.
Make and share this Luby's Cafeteria Rocky Road Cheesecake recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup butter (not spread or tub product) or 1⁄4 cup margarine, melted (not spread or tub product)
- 1 1⁄4 lbs cream cheese, softened
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 extra large eggs
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup miniature marshmallow
- 1⁄3 cup pecan pieces
- whipped cream, for garnish
- chocolate syrup, for garnish
- pecan halves (to garnish)
- Heat oven to 350°F
- For crust: combine crumbs, sugar and butter.
- Mix well.
- Press onto bottom and 1-inch up sides of 9-inch springform pan.
- Bake 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool completely.
- For filling: beat together cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Add cocoa, flour and vanilla.
- Mix just until blended.
- Fold in marshmallows and pecans.
- Pour into prepared crust.
- Bake 25 minutes or until wooden pick inserted near center comes out clean.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Garnish with whipped cream, chocolate sauce, and pecan halves, if desired.