A sweet taste treat from the famous cafeteria. Chilling time not included in preparation time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup butter (not spread or tub product) or 1/4 cup margarine, melted (not spread or tub product)
- 1 1/4 lbs cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 extra large eggs
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup miniature marshmallow
- 1/3 cup pecan pieces
- whipped cream, for garnish
- chocolate syrup, for garnish
- pecan halves (to garnish)
- 1Heat oven to 350°F
- 2For crust: combine crumbs, sugar and butter.
- 3Mix well.
- 4Press onto bottom and 1-inch up sides of 9-inch springform pan.
- 5Bake 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- 6Cool completely.
- 7For filling: beat together cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- 8Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- 9Add cocoa, flour and vanilla.
- 10Mix just until blended.
- 11Fold in marshmallows and pecans.
- 12Pour into prepared crust.
- 13Bake 25 minutes or until wooden pick inserted near center comes out clean.
- 14Refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- 15Garnish with whipped cream, chocolate sauce, and pecan halves, if desired.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Luby's Cafeteria Rocky Road Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (116 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 540.6
- Calories from Fat 333
- Total Fat 37.0 g
- Saturated Fat 20.3 g
- Cholesterol 154.5 mg
- Sodium 369.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 32.3 g
- Protein 9.3 g