1/1 Photo of Luby's Cafeteria Chicken Durango
A tasty twist on regular chicken for the fans of cafeteria cuisine courtesy of copykat.com.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pound chicken breasts until they are 1/2" thick.
- 2Mix spices with plain breadcrumbs; set aside.
- 3Dust chicken with breadcrumbs, dip in milk, then dip chicken breast back in seasoned bread crumbs.
- 4Heat oil in frying pan.
- 5Place chicken in heated fry pan.
- 6Fry breast on medium heat until golden brown.
- 7Remove chicken breasts and place on heatproof serving tray.
- 8Spread each breast with 1 1/2 Tablespoon of tartar sauce.
- 9Place ham on chicken followed by a slice of Swiss cheese.
- 10Place chicken in oven or microwave just long enough to heat and melt cheese.
- 11Serve with you favorite salad or side vegetable.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Luby's Cafeteria Chicken Durango
Serving Size: 1 (254 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 495.7
- Calories from Fat 183
- Total Fat 20.4 g
- Saturated Fat 8.1 g
- Cholesterol 102.7 mg
- Sodium 456.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 42.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: