1/2 Photos of Luby's Cafeteria Baked Spareribs With Luau Sauce
2 hrs 10 mins
For fans of cafeteria cuisine. Long, slow cooking makes these ribs extra tender and tasty. The spicy-sweet sauce makes them extra special.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 250°F.
- 2For ribs, remove and discard excess fat.
- 3Arrange in baking pan large enough to hold in a single layer.
- 4Sprinkle with seasoned salt.
- 5Bake 2 hours or until ribs are cooked through and meat is tender.
- 6Brush with honey and continue baking 5 minutes.
- 7For sauce: beat peaches in medium saucepan with an electric mixer at high speed for 5 minutes or until fairly smooth.
- 8In custard cup or small bowl, add about 2 teaspoons of the vinegar to ginger, stirring to form a paste.
- 9Continue adding vinegar, a small amount at a time, stirring constantly until mixture is smooth.
- 10Add to peaches.
- 11Add brown sugar, ketchup, soy sauce, garlic powder, and salt.
- 12Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, just until mixture simmers.
- 13Serve with ribs.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Luby's Cafeteria Baked Spareribs With Luau Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (602 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1571.4
- Calories from Fat 964
- Total Fat 107.2 g
- Saturated Fat 40.5 g
- Cholesterol 353.8 mg
- Sodium 1047.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 70.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 68.6 g
- Protein 78.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: