Prep 2 hrs
Cook 0 mins
Tasty and perky chicken salad. Pecans or walnuts can be substituted for the almonds. Leftover turkey can be used instead of chicken
- 4 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 cup green seedless grape, halved lengthwise
- shredded cheddar cheese
- 2⁄3 cup toasted sliced almonds
- 2⁄3 cup thinly sliced sweet gherkin
- 1⁄4 cup chopped celery
- 1⁄4 cup sliced green olives
- 2⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 3⁄4 teaspoon seasoning salt
- lettuce leaf (optional)
- In large bowl, combine chicken, grapes, cheese, almonds, pickles, celery, and olives.
- In small bowl, mix mayonnaise and seasoned salt until well blended.
- Pour over chicken mixture and toss lightly to coat evenly.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Serve on lettuce, if desired.