Recipe by pink cook
I adapted this recipe as a replica of the delicious plate that we love and it is served at the Red Lobster. Enjoy it.
- 4 (5 ounce) salmon fillets, skinned
- 24 shrimp, cooked and peeled
- 4 bamboo skewers, soaked in water for 15 minutes
- 4 pineapple slices (or use canned sliced pineapple)
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup Asian chili sauce (or sweet and sour chili sauce)
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, finey chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Brush both sides of salmon with olive oil and season with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- After soaking the skewers, slide 6 shrimp onto each skewer forming kabobs. Brush both sides of shrimp with olive oil and season with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Cut the fresh pineapple into slices approximately half inch in diameter and brush both sides with olive oil.
- On a medium heated grill, place the salmon flesh side down. Grill approximately 6–7 minutes per side or until done, but don't overcook.
- Grill shrimp kabobs approximately 3–4 minutes per side or until pink. (Do not overcook.).
- Grill pineapple for 2–3 minutes per side or until there is good carmelization and brush all items generously with the Oriental sweet chili sauce.
- To serve, place a scoop of your favorite rice in a plate. Crisscross the salmon and the shrimp skewer on top of the rice and then top with a pineapple slice.
- Sprinkle with fresh parsley and serve with your favorite vegetable. Enjoy this delicious seafood plate.