Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- Cut Pork into slices about 1/4 inch thick.
- Drain pineapple, reserving all syrup.
- Blend syrup, teriyaki Sauce, Green Onions, Ginger and garlic powder. pour over Pork and pineapple.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, cook rice according to package directions and prepare grill.
- Remove Pork from marinade and grill about 5 inches from hot coals for about 5 minutes on each side or until completely cooked.
- Pour pineapple and remaining marinade into large skillet. bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat and serve Pork with Sauce and pineapple over rice.
I can't believe this recipe has been posted for 3 years and I'm still the first to try it--boy, people just don't know what they're missing!! This was fabulous--the perfect teriyaki pork--followed the recipe as written, and couldn't be more pleased--the sauce is delicious over rice, and the pork is tender and flavorful--served with snow peas and what a great meal--thank you so much for this one!! I hope others try it--they won't be disappointed !! TERESA
Made for Zaar Chef Alphabet Soup Game (Feb '08 - Jan '09) Tag. This was great - so easy and very flavorful! We had this with salad and brown rice - what a great healthy meal! I'll most definitely make this again. Thanks for posting this UnknownChef!