Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
I like pork so I'm always looking for new tasty and easy recipes. You can't get much easier than this but the taste is outta this world.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 lb pork tenderloin, cut into thin bite-sized strips
- 1⁄2 cup coconut milk (from 14-oz. can)
- 1⁄4 cup crushed pineapple
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 (1 lb) package Green Giant teriyaki stir fry meal starter
- 1⁄4 cup chopped macadamia nuts
- 1⁄4 cup coconut
- 4 cups hot cooked rice
- Heat oil in large skillet or wok over medium-high heat until hot. Add pork strips. Cook and stir 5 to 6 minutes or until browned.
- Add coconut milk, pineapple and lime juice. Mix well. Reduce heat to low. Simmer 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add frozen sauce and vegetables from meal starter and mix well. Cook 7 to 10 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring frequently. Stir in nuts and coconut. Serve over rice.