- Pam cooking spray, grilling spray
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple in juice
- 3 tablespoons la choy orange ginger stir fry sauce marinade
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion
- 1 teaspoon gulden's spicy brown mustard
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (4 ounces each)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray grate of outdoor grill and utensils with grilling spray. Preheat grill to medium heat according to manufacturer's directions.
- Combine undrained pineapple, stir fry sauce, onions and mustard in small microwave-safe bowl; set aside.
- Sprinkle pork chops with salt. Grill 15 minutes or until slightly pink in centers (160°F), turning over after 8 minutes. Place pork chops on serving plates.
- Heat pineapple mixture in microwave on HIGH 1 minute. Spoon over grilled pork chops just before serving.
- COOK'S TIPS:.
- Serve Luau Pork with rice or sweet potatoes on the side. Make extra pineapple sauce to serve with the rice or potato as well.