Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I got this recipe out of a convection oven cookbook and I have had excellent results every time I have made it. It produces a very nice Hawaiian-type pulled pork. It is very good for theme parties (luaus, tropical, etc.). The leftovers (if any) make delicious sandwiches.
- Place a large sheet of heavy duty foil in a baking pan.
- Put roast on top and sprinkle with remaining ingredients.
- Seal very tightly. You might want to wrap it a second time.
- Turn on oven to 300°(convection)or 325°(conventional).
- Place pan on lower rack of oven and bake for 3 to 4 hours. Meat should fall apart and be very tender and juicy.
- To serve, shred the pork and mound on a platter and garnish.