Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Cute little sandwiches
- 1 cup ground ham, BROWNED
- 1⁄2 cup crushed pineapple, well drained
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 12 sliced miniature bagels
- Combine the ham, pineapple, brown sugar, and cloves in a bowl; mix thoroughly, Spread on bottom halves of bagels; replace tops.
This recipe was quick, easy and tasty! I used it as an appetizer for a luau themed progressive dinner and everyone loved it. I couldn't find ground ham at my grocery at 10 p.m. when I went shopping so I used spam to give it that authentic Hawaiian flavor! I also doubled the recipe (except the bagels) and served them open faced to stretch the bagels a little further.