1/1 Photo of Luau Lemonade
Chef Mommie's Note:
A pretty way to serve this is to garnish with fresh fruits and a straw.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine fresh lemon juice, honey, vanilla, and warm water in mixing bowl.
- 2Use whisk to blend ingredients.
- 3Pour lemon juice mixture into a large pitcher.
- 4Add chilled sparkling water or club soda, whisking to combine.
- 5Set pitcher in freezer for 5 minutes to cool quickly. (do not freeze).
- 6While lemonade is chilling, choose your flavor or combination of flavors of sorbet. Using a melon baller, scoop out 4 to 5 mini scoops.
- 7Place mini sorbet balls inside each glass and pour sparkling lemonade on top.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Luau Lemonade
Serving Size: 1 (103 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 145.5
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 36.3 g
- Protein 0.3 g