Recipe by Chef Mommie
A pretty way to serve this is to garnish with fresh fruits and a straw.
Top Review by Baby Kato
This was so good I had to fight the dh off for the rest of it. What a treat...sweet, tart, lemony and fruity...We enjoyed this very much. I used club soda and mango, peach and mandarin sherberts...it was so good...next time I will use different colored sherberts for a more vivid look...this makes a very pretty drink...it reminded me of old fashioned ice cream sodas. Thank you so much for sharing... we will be enjoying and sharing this treat often.
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice (10 to 12 lemons)
- 1⁄2 cup honey (to taste)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup warm water
- 3 cups sparkling water (chilled) or 3 cups club soda (chilled)
- sorbet (Assorted -Mixed -lemon, lime, orange, raspberry, strawberry, and or or blueberry)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine fresh lemon juice, honey, vanilla, and warm water in mixing bowl.
- Use whisk to blend ingredients.
- Pour lemon juice mixture into a large pitcher.
- Add chilled sparkling water or club soda, whisking to combine.
- Set pitcher in freezer for 5 minutes to cool quickly. (do not freeze).
- While lemonade is chilling, choose your flavor or combination of flavors of sorbet. Using a melon baller, scoop out 4 to 5 mini scoops.
- Place mini sorbet balls inside each glass and pour sparkling lemonade on top.