Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A pretty way to serve this is to garnish with fresh fruits and a straw.
Make and share this Luau Lemonade recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice (10 to 12 lemons)
- 1⁄2 cup honey (to taste)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup warm water
- 3 cups sparkling water (chilled) or 3 cups club soda (chilled)
- sorbet (Assorted -Mixed -lemon, lime, orange, raspberry, strawberry, and or or blueberry)
- Combine fresh lemon juice, honey, vanilla, and warm water in mixing bowl.
- Use whisk to blend ingredients.
- Pour lemon juice mixture into a large pitcher.
- Add chilled sparkling water or club soda, whisking to combine.
- Set pitcher in freezer for 5 minutes to cool quickly. (do not freeze).
- While lemonade is chilling, choose your flavor or combination of flavors of sorbet. Using a melon baller, scoop out 4 to 5 mini scoops.
- Place mini sorbet balls inside each glass and pour sparkling lemonade on top.
This was so good I had to fight the dh off for the rest of it. What a treat...sweet, tart, lemony and fruity...We enjoyed this very much. I used club soda and mango, peach and mandarin sherberts...it was so good...next time I will use different colored sherberts for a more vivid look...this makes a very pretty drink...it reminded me of old fashioned ice cream sodas. Thank you so much for sharing... we will be enjoying and sharing this treat often.
WOW, this was like the 'Sweet Tart' candies with its tart lemon mixture and the sweet sorbet. I used club soda and orange flavored sorbet. My DH liked it, I was shocked as he just likes his food plain. (Boring) Thanks for sharing this recipe. Made for Zaar Tag 2006