Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook1 hr 15 mins
This recipe was originally called "Chicken Delight" and came from my mother. I don't know where she got it from. I re-named it "Luau Chicken" for use at a Hawaiian themed party.
- Depending on how many people you have, you can increase or decrease this recipe very easily.
- Put the drummettes or wings or chicken pieces in a baking dish.
- Mix the dressing with packaged dry onion soup mix and can (s) of whole berry cranberries.
- If you are making this for a few people, just use one bottle of dressing, one can of cranberries, and one envelope of onion soup mix.
- Increase portions for more drummetes or wings.
- Pour mix of dressing, cranberries and soup over the drummettes or wings, and bake at 350 for an hour and 15 minutes.