Recipe by shimsand
I cook this almost every Sunday morning.
Top Review by I'mPat
I had this for lunch so scaled back for 1 serve but only used 2 large eggs, smoked salmon and strong and bity cheddar cheese (I can't get lox for muenster cheese) and had with a sliced of wholemeal/wholegrain toast and some extra smoked salmon on the side for a very filling meal that I thoroughly enjoyed, thank you shimsand made for Name that Ingredient tag game.
Directions See How It's Made
- Dice onion.
- Shred lox into small pieces.
- Melt butter in frying pan.
- Fry onions.
- Put shredded lox into pan.
- Crack 6 eggs into pan on top of onions/lox mix.
- Mix everything together. Don't cook like a traditional omelet.
- Take of stovetop burner.
- Place slices of Muenster cheese ontop of omelet.
- Cover pan to allow cheese to melt.
- Salt to taste.