1/2 Photos of Lox Eggs Benedict for Manbeasts
Pot Scrubber's Note:
What does one do when you want bagels and lox and your stubborn manbeast insists on Eggs Benedict? You make this and tell him to shut up.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Toast bagels. Make more noise than necessary so your manbeast knows you are totally irritated.
- 2Spread cream cheese on the four bagel halves.
- 3Layer on top of cream cheese the lox slices.
- 4Place one poached egg on top of lox slices.
- 5Pour Hollandaise sauce (I use this simple recipe Quick Blender Hollandaise) over all.
- 6Garnish with fresh chopped dill.
- 7Smugly serve with attitude and tell manbeast to shut up.
- 8Note: Of course this is much higher in fat than the nutritional analysis indicates because of the butter in the hollandaise sauce.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lox Eggs Benedict for Manbeasts
Serving Size: 1 (117 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 528.8
- Calories from Fat 188
- Total Fat 20.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 403.2 mg
- Sodium 793.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 25.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: