Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
Love these. Very high in protein, low in fat. This was originally a hamburger recipe but I changed it a bit to work for turkey breast. The onions make these burgers awesome so be sure and include them. These arn't really for grilling more for baking because they don't hold together well. Does work alright if they are frozen first.
- 2 1⁄2 lbs lean turkey breast
- 2 large onions
- 1 (1 ounce) package ranch dressing mix
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 egg whites
- Slice up onions and satuee them in butter until dark and carmalized.
- Set aside and allow to cool for 3 minutes.
- While onions are cooler remove turkey from wrapping and put in a large bowl.
- Add either 2 whole eggs or 4 egg whites. Add ranch powder. Add Pepper.
- Mix and then add in onions when cool and mix again.
- Will be gooey, cook on foil then freeze or freeze them raw and cook later.
- I cook these on foil at 425 in the oven until brown. Maybe 10 minutes or so max in a convection oven.
Yummy! Cooked these in my toaster/broiler and it worked great!