Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
From The American Diabetes Assn. Serving size: 2/3 cup. Posted for safe-keeping.
Make and share this Lowfat Scalloped Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Peel potatoes and slice into thin rounds.
- Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray and saute onions and potatoes over medium-high heat until the onions turn clear.
- Spray a pie pan or 8 inch round cake pan with cooking spray. Place a thick layer (about half) of the potatoes and onions in the bottom of the pan.
- Add salt and pepper to half-and-half. Pour 1/2 cup of the half-and-half over the potatoes. Sprinkle 1/4 cup of the cheese on top.
- Add the remaining potatoes and pour 1/2 cup half-and-half over the potatoes and top with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until potatoes are soft.