Recipe by MsTeechur
Sort of a "dump" recipe. I had leftover bananas and wanted to use, but didn't want all the unnecessary fat of most banana breads. I modified a low fat recipe to make it a little lighter. Had a small amount of granola, and some wonderful dried blueberries and tossed those in as well. A denser bread, but delicious.
- 2 cups flour
- 1⁄4 cup turbinado sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 3 egg whites
- 1 cup mashed banana
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup almond milk
- 1⁄4 cup granola cereal
- 1⁄4 cup dried blueberries
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all dry ingredients in large bowl.
- Mix bananas, egg whites, honey, and almond milk in a separate bowl.
- Stir granola into wet ingredients.
- Add to dry ingredients.
- Stir in the blueberries.
- Put into three mini prepared loaf pans or 12 muffin tins.
- Bake at 325 for 45-50 minutes.