Recipe by Cookooree
I basically just ravaged this whole site and looked for the lowest calorie ingredients to make a cookie that still actually tastes like a cookie...i haven't made them myself yet, but according to all things subsitution, they should taste GREAT. Anyways, it has CHOCOLATE. =)
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1⁄2 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons soymilk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup maple syrup
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350F, line 1 or two cookie sheets with none stick foil, or lightly greaced foil.
- In a medium bowl, vigorously stir together the butter, sugar
- Add the maple syrup, extract, lemon juice, and milk.
- Gently fold in the flour, salt, baking powder, and chips (do not over mix!).
- Spoon 1 tablespoon of the dough onto the cookie sheet (s) and press them down to about 1/4 inch thinkness.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes of until golden.