Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
There are several versions of this on RZ already, but I did not see a light version. This tastes really good, even though it is light (if you want to splurge, use full fat sour cream). My mother got the original recipe at a tasting where you paid $.25 for the recipe.
- 4 small zucchini, sliced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 cup low-fat sour cream
- 10 1⁄2 ounces Healthy Request cream of chicken soup
- 1 1⁄2 cups stuffing cubes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Saute zucchini and onion in olive oil until soft.
- Add salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- In a casserole dish, combine soup, sour cream, and 1 c of stuffing mix.
- When zucchini and onion are soft, but not mushy, fold into casserole.
- Top with 1/2 c of stuffing mix.
- Bake at 350 for 20-30 minutes.