There are several versions of this on RZ already, but I did not see a light version. This tastes really good, even though it is light (if you want to splurge, use full fat sour cream). My mother got the original recipe at a tasting where you paid $.25 for the recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute zucchini and onion in olive oil until soft.
- 2Add salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- 3In a casserole dish, combine soup, sour cream, and 1 c of stuffing mix.
- 4When zucchini and onion are soft, but not mushy, fold into casserole.
- 5Top with 1/2 c of stuffing mix.
- 6Bake at 350 for 20-30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lower-Fat Zucchini Stuffing Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (112 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 121.6
- Calories from Fat 74
- Total Fat 8.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 9.5 mg
- Sodium 297.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 2.3 g