Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from The Daily Recipe.
- 16 ounces fat free cream cheese
- 4 ounces sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2⁄3 cup powdered milk
- 1 cup cold coffee
- 1 teaspoon brandy extract
- 3⁄4 cup Cool Whip, lite
- 6 ounces prepared chocolate wafer pie crust
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- In a large bowl, stir cream cheese with a spoon until soft.
- Add dry pudding mix, dry milk powder and coffee. Mix well using a wire whisk. Blend in brandy extract and 1/4 cup Cool Whip Lite.
- Spread mixture into pie crust. Evenly drop remaining Cool Whip Lite by tablespoon to form 8 mounds. Sprinkle chocolate chips over top.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Cut into 8 servings.
not very good sorry!!!