Recipe by jonesies
I love the taste of Reuben Sandwiches, but am trying to lose weight. Came across this recipe in the "Heart Healthy" cookbook, and will be trying this version soon.
- 24 miniature party rye rounds, slices
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free thousand island salad dressing
- 6 ounces turkey pastrami, sliced very thin
- 1 cup lowfat swiss cheese, shredded
- 1 cup alfalfa sprout
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Arrange bread slices on a nonstick baking sheet. Bake 5 minutes or until lightly toasted.
- Spread 1 teaspoon dressing onto each bread slice; top with pastrami, folding slices to fit bread slices. Sprinkle, evenly with cheese.
- Bake 5 minutes or until hot. Top evenly with sprouts. Transfer to serving plate. Serve immediately.