Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
A lower fat version of cheese grits.
Make and share this Lower Fat Pegge's World Famous Cheese Grits recipe from Food.com.
- 236.59 ml uncooked grits
- 78.07 ml butter, cut in chunks
- 340.19 g Velveeta reduced fat cheese product, cut in chunks
- 9.85 ml Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- 0.25 ml Tabasco sauce
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- Cook the grits according to the package directions in a large saucepan.
- When the grits are cooked, stir in all ingredients except the eggs until the butter and cheese are melted.
- Stir some of the grits mixture into the eggs, then blend the eggs into the grits.
- Put the mixture in a greased baking dish and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.