- 1 cup uncooked grits
- 1⁄3 cup butter, cut in chunks
- 3⁄4 lb Velveeta reduced fat cheese product, cut in chunks
- 2 teaspoons Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- 1 dash Tabasco sauce
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook the grits according to the package directions in a large saucepan.
- When the grits are cooked, stir in all ingredients except the eggs until the butter and cheese are melted.
- Stir some of the grits mixture into the eggs, then blend the eggs into the grits.
- Put the mixture in a greased baking dish and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.