Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
I would suggest to use only Kraft Jet-Puffed marshmallows I have used other brands in the past and the taste and texture was not as good
Top Review by Cookin it up
These are great and quick! I used Nutella in place of the PB and they were delicious! I melted everything in the microwave (a minute after each step and then 30 sec after PB is added). Much easier than the Karo syrup recipe! Thanks!
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 -2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) packagekraft jet-puffed mini marshmallows
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-fat peanut butter
- 5 cups Rice Krispies
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray an 11 x 7 or 13 x 9-inch pan with non stick cooking spray.
- In a saucepan over low heat melt butter with vanilla (do not brown the butter or bars will be dry).
- Add in marshmallows and stir until completely melted; remove from heat.
- Stir in peanut butter until completely combined.
- Mix in the cereal until combined.
- Using damp hands press into prepared pan.
- Cool completely then slice into 24 (2x2-inch) pieces or as desired.