Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
These are really good! I have substituted whole wheat flour and they do come out delicious as well.
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg white
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray an 8 inch pie pan w/ cooking spray.
- Combine flour, chocolate chips, baking soda & salt.
- Combine both sugars and remaining 5 ingredients in same bowl, stir until blended.
- Bake until knife comes out clean, approximately 20 minutes.
With this comb of chocolate chips & PB, these are nice tasting bars! Thought they might be too sweet, so cut back the regular sugar to 1/2 cup, & was satisfied with that ~ Otherwise the recipe was followed! These should satisfy my PB-loving guests tomorrow evening! [Made & reviewed for one of my adoptees in this Spring's Pick-A-Chef]