1/1 Photo of Lower Fat Hamburger Pizza
This is my lower fat version of my homemade hamburger pizza version, or at least I hope it is lower fat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Leave the pizza crust container sitting on the counter for about 10 minutes, it is easier to spread the dough at room temperature.
- 2Open the container and spread it out on a greased pizza pan.
- 3Bake in the oven for 7-10 minutes at 375 only until the dough starts to brown.
- 4Remove the dough from the oven.
- 5Spread the tomato sauce over the dough.
- 6Spread the hamburger over the sauce.
- 7Spread the shredded mozzarella cheese over the hamburger.
- 8Sprinkle the pineapple over the cheese.
- 9Bake the pizza another 10 minutes at 375 or until the cheese is melted and the dough just starts to turn brown.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lower Fat Hamburger Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (85 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 139.5
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 42.8 mg
- Sodium 142.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 13.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Pillsbury refrigerated classic pizza crust
low fat mozzarella