Recipe by sae2008
This is my lower fat version of my homemade hamburger pizza version, or at least I hope it is lower fat.
Top Review by teresas
We enjoyed this for a change of pace. I liked the hamburger and pineapple combination. I have never had those two together. I could see adding some veggies to this tasty pizza. I made sure and drained the hamburger after browning and I used pineapple tidbits instead of chunks. I sprinkled the oregano on after adding the sauce. Thanks for posting. Made for Spring PAC 2009. :)
- 1 (13 7/8 ounce) can Pillsbury refrigerated classic pizza crust
- 4 ounces tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 10 ounces hamburger, browned and broken into small pieces
- 1 cup low fat mozzarella, shredded
- 4 ounces pineapple chunks
Directions See How It's Made
- Leave the pizza crust container sitting on the counter for about 10 minutes, it is easier to spread the dough at room temperature.
- Open the container and spread it out on a greased pizza pan.
- Bake in the oven for 7-10 minutes at 375 only until the dough starts to brown.
- Remove the dough from the oven.
- Spread the tomato sauce over the dough.
- Spread the hamburger over the sauce.
- Spread the shredded mozzarella cheese over the hamburger.
- Sprinkle the pineapple over the cheese.
- Bake the pizza another 10 minutes at 375 or until the cheese is melted and the dough just starts to turn brown.