Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 mins
Haven't tried this yet, but looks promising.
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 cup fat-free evaporated milk
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 3 -4 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
- Combine 1/2 cup sugar, milk, and 1/4 cup cocoa in a medium saucepan over medium heat; bring to a boil, stirring frequently. Cook 1 minute, stirring constantly. Remove from heat; add 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract, 1/8 teaspoon salt, and chopped chocolate, stirring until smooth.