- 1 (18 ounce) package devil's food cake mix (or any you prefer)
- 1 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) package fat-free sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix (4 serving size, or any flavor you like)
- 1 large egg
- 1⁄4 cup Egg Beaters egg substitute
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients and combine well.
- Batter will be very stiff.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls or roll into 1 inch balls and place onto greased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until center is just set.
- Cool completely on wire racks.