Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Lighter version of Karen=^..^='s cookies Cake Mix Pudding Mix Cookies (4 Ingredients!). Very light and airy. Yogurt adds another .5 gram carb per cookie. Egg beaters add a little more protein. NOTE: I tried this recipe, and it tasted like crap the next day.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients and combine well.
- Batter will be very stiff.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls or roll into 1 inch balls and place onto greased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until center is just set.
- Cool completely on wire racks.