I came up with this from a combo of other recipes I found here, but with lower fat cheeses (don't worry, it's still just as rich and delicious). I just kind of eyeballed the amounts of ingredients, so if you like to cook like I do, you should enjoy this recipe. If you prefer structured directions, this might not be for you.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Mix cream cheese, ricotta and garlic.
- 3Spoon cheese mixture into mushroom caps.
- 4Sprinkle shredded cheese on top.
- 5Bake for 10 minutes, or until shredded cheese is well melted.
- 6I suggest putting aluminum foil on a cookie sheet for easy clean-up, since the cheese may ooze over a bit.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lower-Fat Cream Cheese and Ricotta Stuffed Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (68 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 54.2
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 10.3 mg
- Sodium 53.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 4.3 g