Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
yuuuummy indulgance and still healthy!
- 2 cups Fiber One cereal, crushed
- 1 tablespoon stevia
- 1⁄4 cup cocoa powder
- 1⁄4 cup soymilk
- 16 ounces lite silken firm tofu
- 12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips (Ghirardelli Double Chocolate)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- combine fiber one, stevia, cocoa powder, and soymilk in blender until a firm "dough". arange in pie dish and bake for 12 minutes or until crisp.
- Mix the tofu, salt, and vanilla in the blender. Put most of the chocolate chips (save some, about 1/4 cup) into the saucepan and cook over medium heat until melted. Add melted chocolate to the blender and mix until smooth. Stir in remaining chocolate chips, then pour entire mixture into pie crust and refrigerate for about 3 hours. Enjoy!