Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
A brownie that really is not that sinful.
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 (6 ounce) french vanilla yogurt, Yoplait Original 99% Fat Free
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons vanilla
- 2 egg whites or 1⁄4 cup fat-free liquid egg product
- 3⁄4 cup all-purpose flour, Gold Medal
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened baking cocoa
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- powdered sugar, if desired
- Pre-Heat oven to 350 degree. Spray 8 or 9-inch square baking pan with cooking spray.
- In medium bowl, mix granulated sugar, yogurt, oil, vanilla and egg whites. Stir in all remaining ingredients except powder sugar. Spread in pan.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely, about 1 hour. Cut into 4 rows by 4 rows. Sprinkle with powdered sugar just before serving.