Lastar Wellness's Note:
A brownie that really is not that sinful.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 (6 ounce) french vanilla yogurt, Yoplait Original 99% Fat Free
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons vanilla
- 2 egg whites or 1/4 cup fat-free liquid egg product
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour, Gold Medal
- 1/2 cup unsweetened baking cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- powdered sugar, if desired
- 1Pre-Heat oven to 350 degree. Spray 8 or 9-inch square baking pan with cooking spray.
- 2In medium bowl, mix granulated sugar, yogurt, oil, vanilla and egg whites. Stir in all remaining ingredients except powder sugar. Spread in pan.
- 3Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely, about 1 hour. Cut into 4 rows by 4 rows. Sprinkle with powdered sugar just before serving.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lower Fat Chocolate Lovers Brownies -Jenny Toopes
Serving Size: 1 (39 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 106.8
- Calories from Fat 20
- Total Fat 2.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.5 mg
- Sodium 87.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 14.2 g
- Protein 2.1 g