Prep 0 mins
Cook 45 mins
After I learned how to cut (excess) fats from my diet, I reworked a recipe from a famous chocolate's cookbook.
- 2 cups Teddy Grahams chocolatey chip snacks
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 cup reduced fat margarine, melted (not super low fat)
- 2 (8 ounce) fat free cream cheese
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup cocoa
- 4 egg whites
- Whirl teddy grahams in food processor until they turn to crumbs.
- In a bowl, combine crumbs, sugar and margarine.
- Press into bottom and halfway up sides of 9 inch spring form pan.
- Set aside.
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- In a large mixing bowl beat creamcheese, 3/4 Celsius sugar, 1 teaspoons vanilla, and cocoa,until light and fluffy.
- Add egg whites and blend well by hand. (don't beat).
- Pour batter over crust and bake for 20 min.; remove from oven and cool 15min.
- Increase oven temperature to 425F and bake 10 minute.
- When done cool at room temperature and chill overnight.