Here's a great way to enjoy a rich chocolate cheesecake without all the guilt!
Make and share this Lower-Fat Chocolate Cheesecake recipe from Food.com.
- nonstick cooking spray
- 177.44 ml chocolate graham cracker crumbs
- 59.14 ml sugar
- 2 (453.59 g) package light cream cheese, softened
- 226.79 g package fat free cream cheese, softened
- 78.07 ml unsweetened cocoa
- 44.37 ml flour
- 396.89 g can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 egg whites
- 1 egg
- 59.14 ml semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
- 7.39 ml vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Spray bottom of 9-inch springform pan with cooking spray.
- Combine crumbs and sugar; sprinkle evenly over bottom of pan.
- In mixer bowl, beat cheese until fluffy. Mix in cocoa and flour. Add sweetened condensed milk, egg whites, egg, chips and vanilla; mix well.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 45-50 minutes or until center is set.
- Cool. Chill. Garnish as desired. Refrigerate leftovers.