Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
Here's a great way to enjoy a rich chocolate cheesecake without all the guilt!
Make and share this Lower-Fat Chocolate Cheesecake recipe from Food.com.
- nonstick cooking spray
- 3⁄4 cup chocolate graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 (8 ounce) packages light cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) package fat free cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄3 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 egg whites
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Spray bottom of 9-inch springform pan with cooking spray.
- Combine crumbs and sugar; sprinkle evenly over bottom of pan.
- In mixer bowl, beat cheese until fluffy. Mix in cocoa and flour. Add sweetened condensed milk, egg whites, egg, chips and vanilla; mix well.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 45-50 minutes or until center is set.
- Cool. Chill. Garnish as desired. Refrigerate leftovers.
This was a very easy recipe to make and turned out great. I can't believe it hasn't been reviewed yet! Not too sweet or sickly but still loads of flavour. You would never guess it is lower cal. Why bother with the higher fat version?!?! Good recipe Chris!! Will def. make again!