1/1 Photo of Lower-Fat Chocolate Cheesecake
1 hr 5 mins
Chris from Kansas's Note:
Here's a great way to enjoy a rich chocolate cheesecake without all the guilt!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- nonstick cooking spray
- 3/4 cup chocolate graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 (8 ounce) packages light cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) package fat free cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 egg whites
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- 2Spray bottom of 9-inch springform pan with cooking spray.
- 3Combine crumbs and sugar; sprinkle evenly over bottom of pan.
- 4In mixer bowl, beat cheese until fluffy. Mix in cocoa and flour. Add sweetened condensed milk, egg whites, egg, chips and vanilla; mix well.
- 5Pour into prepared pan.
- 6Bake 45-50 minutes or until center is set.
- 7Cool. Chill. Garnish as desired. Refrigerate leftovers.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lower-Fat Chocolate Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (114 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 279.9
- Calories from Fat 124
- Total Fat 13.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.5 g
- Cholesterol 59.1 mg
- Sodium 316.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 24.3 g
- Protein 11.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chocolate graham cracker crumbs